Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Essays for Lunch, Essay fo Tea

Okay so I think I've lost the essay writage that shoved me through my degrees, or maybe I'm burned out. It's driving me nuts. I've been staring at these words and a the screen, I've been reading texts, essays, and everything I can get my paws on and I can't wrap my head around the subject. Or the question. Maybe the question, a little bit. I just don't know if this whole student thing is me anymore...but I figure that that's the pressure talking. I don't know if I can do this writing paper thing much longer. It's driving me insane. I feel like I'm completely out of my depth with this subject, literary theory is just...I mean, it's interesting, but I sit there and read half of what Derrida or Lacan are saying and my head just doesn't absorb it, and that's nevermind the Foucault, Barthes, or Deleuze. I used to have this stuff for breakfast... what the frak is wrong with my head? I don't like it.

I'm going to bed. I'll check in again with less whiney news later.

No comments:

Post a Comment